The Eastern Hemisphere Supply Chain Analyst is part of the Global Supply Chain Analytics team and serves as a business partner with the EH SC leadership on reporting and data analytics. This role will be based in Dubai and reports into the Global Supply Chain Analytics Manager. The Supply Chain Analyst enables the Supply Chain leadership team with the right information at the right time through data analytics, business insights, story-telling and continuous improvement in order to drive safe, cost-effective data-driven decisions aligned with our business strategy.
What s in it For You:
• The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
• The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
• Access to Employee Resource Groups (ERG s). These grassroots, employee-led groups are open to anyone in the organization and allow employees to come together to explore common interests and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace within the organization
• Access to multiple knowledge sharing platforms to enhance collaboration and engagement.
What You Will Do:
• Leads the implementation of standardized global Supply Chain KPIs, metrics, reports and dashboards for the areas of Service, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production, Inventory, and Logistics within the Eastern Hemisphere. Maintains and owns Supply Chain KPIs, metrics, reports and dashboards within areas of responsibility.
• Manages the integration of Tier 2 locations and platforms into global reporting.
• Serves as a business partner between Global Analytics and EH SC functions to support monthly regional OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies, Measures) reviews and other ad-hoc data analysis as directed by leadership. Responsible for OGSM report preparation and meeting execution.
• Leverages technology and digital tools to develop, automate, and optimize reports and dashboards to support business objectives.
• Analyzes data for trends, provides business insight and recommends actions based on analysis.
• Identifies and implements productivity and process improvement projects.
• Tracks project progress and provide reports as directed by management.
• Serves as team lead and participant on special projects including work process redesigns and cost reduction projects.
• Develops standard operating procedures, reference documents and electronic literature.
• Researches and implements industry best practices on analytics and analytics tools.
• Travel as required to Russia/AP/MEA/EU.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience in data analytics as a Supply Chain, Logistics, Financial or Business Analyst.
• Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
• Expert user of MS Excel.
• Proficiency with developing reports and dashboards in Power BI and utilizing SQL.
• Ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Successful planning, priority setting, informing, results and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage ambiguity.
• Action oriented for delivering results.
• Customer first mindset.
• Immigration sponsorship not offered for this role.
• PMP, APICS, Supply Chain certifications or specializations.
• Masters in Data Analytics or MBA.
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Expert proficiency with MS Access and Power BI.
• Programming languages such as Python, SQL or R.
• Knowledge of MSBI (SSIS, SSAS).
• Strong intellectual horsepower, data visualization and process management skills.
• Interpersonal savvy and cross-functional leadership.
• Cross cultural understanding and communication.
• Strong understanding of business strategy and objectives.
ChampionX delivers safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry that maximize production, optimize water use and overcome complex challenges in the world s toughest energy frontiers.
Formerly Nalco Champion upstream, we bring more than 90 years of expertise and 5,000 global team members who deliver forward-thinking innovations, unmatched global supply chain capability and market-shaping solutions in reservoir, production, midstream and water applications, all while supporting our world-class safety culture. We recognize that life requires energy, and responsible hydrocarbons are crucial to people, prosperity and the planet.