We are currently seeking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products, with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Stewarding Shift Leader you are responsible to ensure the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as the operating equipments, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Supervise the duties of all stewarding department employees.
• Supervise the consumption of all stewarding chemicals on a daily basis.
• Supervise the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene, as well as the quality level of product and services.
• Ensure that all stewarding employees follow safety instructions whilst cleaning machinery.
• Conduct regular checks to ensure that service and kitchen operating equipment is properly cleaned.
• Control and document all outgoing equipment and ensure the proper receiving upon return.
• Participate in the monthly and annual inventory and prepare payroll related documents, prior to their submission to the Department Head.
• Attend all regular Food & Beverage department meetings and conduct at least one monthly meeting with Stewarding employees to ensure open communication flow amongst the team.
• Assure that the emergency exits are always in clean condition and absolutely free of any obstacle and the exit door is easy to open from inside.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should preferably have a diploma or degree in hospitality with previous experiences in a similar role. Good written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, hardworking and committed individual with the capability to adapt easily. You will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm and focused under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the job