Job Overview: Effectively manage and develop the teams to deliver maximum sales performance for your store by leading by example, coaching and developing your team of Sales Advisors and fully utilising all resources available, in partnership with your Operations Manager and 3ina Global Support Centre.
1. Customer service and selling:
· Drive sales through the team, focus on establishing and meeting the customer’s needs, and promoting
Sales to increase the unit (UPT) and transaction value (ATV).
· Establish and communicate individual and team sales goals and maintain team responsibility to achieve
Results consistent with company practices.
· Analyze and review the objectives achieved and develop strategies to improve
· Deliver an exceptional customer experience to maintain established conversion rate.
· Maintains and shares up-to-date product knowledge.
· Maximize sales through stock management, achieving 100% availability with particular focus on best
Sellers and new product launches – in line with promotional calendar and trends.
· Interpret and implement merchandising in line with company guidelines and the ongoing presentation of
Product on fixtures to a high standard.
· Solve any customer need quickly and efficiently
· Ensure that the team offers a consistent and excellent service according to our guidelines
· Builds accurate CRM data.
2. Team Management:
· Maintain a cohesive and cooperative work environment through team building and motivation.
· Organize time, establish priorities and delegate effectively to achieve the objectives
· Set an example of excellent punctuality.
· Maintain a communication system to ensure that the entire team reviews the initiatives and information at
· Hold regular and productive team meetings.
· Organize schedules in a way that optimizes the coverage of store required by traffic.
· Select, hire and develop sales advisors and professionals in retail.
· Coaches and develops team to maximize individual’s effectiveness.
· Conduct appraisal sessions periodically to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on every
Member of your team.
· Follow HR processes in line with company guidelines
3. Operations and administration:
· Control all the expenses of the store within the budgetary guidelines.
· Manage procedures to prevent the loss of money from the cashier and establish security policies.
· Prepare, coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate rotation of merchandise and physical inventory.
· Help in the organization of events.
· Follow the rules of merchandising and hygiene at all times.
· Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene.
· Ensure that all accounting and personnel documentation is completed correctly and within deadline.
· Ensure that the security policies of 3ina are understood.
· Ensure quarterly reviews are taking place with Line Manager.
· Stay up to date with current thinking, company guidelines and technical change within your area.
· Identify development needs and seeks opportunity for improvement.
· Positively receive, challenge and accept feedback/direction from higher management.
· Maintain a flexible working relationship with other functions, work together on challenges and changing
Priorities to achieve store goals.
· Liaise with marketing to agree a localized promotional calendar of support for your store.