SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to transform work into energy, and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves every day to projects with a spirit of adventure where risk-taking is mitigated by preparation.
Thanks to their energy and our evolving expertise, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects through to operations.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution, and it is thanks to their trust that SPIE Oil & Gas Services deploys the most comprehensive range of services on the market in over 30 countries.
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Middle East LLC Qatar for:
This position is a unique opportunity to order required controlled Components, Spare parts and material, inserts, glossaries, labels, droppers, fill set etc.
Your main duties will be:
• Should be good in Analytics and Data management.
• Processing Billing for the entire Customer.
• Releasing PO & LPO to the Supplier.
• Strong communication skills
• Understands source of products and associated chemical and biosafety hazards.
• Creates legible written records within procedure/work instruction-defined time frames
• Stages necessary Components per departmental SOP for the Packaging, Labeling and Solid Phase Department.
• Issuing and receiving of Consumables/Spare Parts.
• Receiving materials and goods from local and international suppliers.
• Managing all store requirements.
• Understands FDA regulations and ISO standards applicable to department operations and consequences of nonconformance.
• Maintains a neat clean and orderly work environment.
• Creates the needed Production Orders with the Bridge to barcode label for the Vialing Labeling and Packaging department.
• Cycle counts
• Fiscal Inventory Counts.
Ideally, you should have bachelor’s degree.
You should have minimum of 5+ years of experience in managing store activities.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.