We are currently recruiting an exciting Store Manager role with one of our Beauty brands.
Due to the stores, high level clientele we are looking for someone with strong clientele skills and the ability to find and develop the customer base in the UAE. Professional, friendly outgoing personality ability to build relationship and is structured in follow.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing the team ensuring to achieve the sales targets through outstanding customer service, deliver sales reports, and manage efficiently the stock as he/she is fully accountable of the inventory process and result. In addition, he/she is accountable for the implementation of the company s policies and procedures.
• Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition s activity
• Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandizing, opening hours, product mix
• Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
• Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
• Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet those needs
• Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
• Ensure building, maintaining and using the customer data base.
• Enter all received goods and ensure stock control and proper record of all stock movements
• Supervise the replenishment process to avoid and report any over stock along with the suggested corrective action
• Prepare for the inventory.
• Coordinate with the back office, suppliers, logistics, marketing and merchandizing team regards of new launches, in store animation or renovation and provide feedback accordingly
• Follow up on different issues with Mall Management such as mall promotions, permits, security
• Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
• Implement all merchandising as per the brand s visual merchandising guidelines
• Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
• Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
• Can be involved in the recruitment process of Shop Staff and Sales Executives within his/her domain
• Manage, engage and delegate the responsibilities of the team reporting to him/her
• Conduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
• Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
• University Degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
• 4 - 5 years preferably in retail shop management
• Man management experience of at least 5 staff
• Must have a passion for working in fashion
• Adhering to sales KIPs and targets
• Achievement Drive and Initiative
• Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Concern for Quality
• Partnering and Team Working
• Planning and Organizing
Key Technical Competencies
• Business Acumen
• Commercial Flair
• Customer Care/Service
• Office Technology
• Selling Techniques
• Technical Expertise
• English: Excellent English skills required
• Arabic: Preferable
• French: not necessary
We can offer you:
• Future growth opportunities with different business units and multiple brands
• Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
• The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
Housekeeping, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Hospitality, Retail
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development