BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER. Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary colored gemstones combinations, as well innovation and magnificence.
In order to complete our team driven by excellence and the commitment, of creating a working environment achieving full customer satisfaction, Bulgari Middle East is looking for his future:
As a Bulgari Ambassador, you are responsible to drive the performance of the boutique; through leading the team to deliver an outstanding client experience and achieve all targets in relation to client experience, image, sales, profitability and operational compliance.
• Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies work in the marketplace.
• Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
• Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintains effective relationships and gains their trust.
• Negotiation and listening skills.
• Cooperative, team player and people developer, Coach
• Analytical skills, ability to read, analyze sales figures and trends and to draw conclusions that are transferable into action plans.
• Pragmatic and solutions driven.
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Continuously motivate and coach client advisors to meet assigned sales targets, set and follow up team and individual objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Suggest and implement actions plans for the Boutique to Retail Director (product mix, product assortment, best sellers, product allocation, store merchandising, events and animations, buying trends and customer requests)
• Manage stock to maximize sales opportunities.
• Deploy store business plan, to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store and develop and grow the client base.
• Identify and recruit new clients .
• Optimize sales results and Boutique KPI's through conversion rates, upselling and cross selling and by maintaining strong successful pillars and a balanced category mix.
• Effectively build and develop qualitative and efficient relationships across the brand both with the store managers and the support functions of the region to aid the success of the Boutique and the development of the Brand in the region.
• Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors' business activities and market trends and share relevant information with your pears and the head office.
Client Experience and Event
• Deliver a world class client experience within the Boutique, exceeding brand mystery shopping expectations.
• Welcome and manage external and internal visitors and clients to the Boutique, ensuring that their experience reflects the brand heritage.
• Increase client flow by working closely with Marketing and CRM to develop a network of clients and develop customer loyalty.
• Achieve KPIs for new client('s) recruitment as well as existing client retention through the building of strong relationships.
• Ensure the development, maintenance and constant usage of the client database with a key focus on qualitative information capture.
• Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet them
• Contribute to brand events, effectively managing communications to clients, follow up as well as monitoring results (based on different KPIs such as sales, clients acquisition, etc.)
• Manage preparations and feedback reporting for each event, animation and key activity conducted.
People and Team Development
• Communicate corporate initiatives to team through daily briefing.
• Communicate and reflect the brand, corporate strategy, and goals to the team.
• Create a positive working environment
• Develop your team members to allow them to progress along their career path.
• With the Training department, ensure that all Client advisors are provided with product knowledge to enhance and ensure cross selling across categories.
• Recruit high caliber team members and ensure all new employees complete an In Store induction.
• Conduct annual performance reviews and career and development meeting.