Store Manager - Carolina Herrera MOE
Store Manager CH Mall of the Emirates
CH Carolina Herrera is a modern lifestyle collection for men, women & children, embodying the effortless elegance and refinement of designer, Carolina Herrera.
We are currently looking for an experienced Manager to oversee the CH Store in MOE. As this is a flagship boutique we are looking for someone with experience in luxury retail and preferably regional experience. You will have managed a team of employees and been very hands on in setting targets and motivating the team to achieve. If you are looking for your next move into a luxury brand within the group this role could be for you!
The Store Manager is responsible for managing the team ensuring to achieve the sales targets through outstanding customer service, deliver sales reports, and manage efficiently the stock as he/she is fully accountable of the inventory process and result. In addition, he/she is accountable for the implementation of the company s policies and procedures.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
• Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition s activity
• Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandizing, opening hours, product mix.
• Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
• Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
• Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet those needs
• Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
• Ensure building, maintaining and using the customer data base.
• Enter all received goods and ensure stock control and proper record of all stock movements
• Supervise the replenishment process to avoid and report any over stock along with the suggested corrective action
• Prepare for the inventory.
• Coordinate with the back office, suppliers, logistics, marketing and merchandizing team regards of new launches, in store animation or renovation and provide feedback accordingly
• Follow up on different issues with Mall Management such as mall promotions, permits, security
• Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
• Implement all merchandising as per the brand s visual merchandising guidelines
• Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
• Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
• Can be involved in the recruitment process of Shop Staff and Sales Executives within his/her domain
• Manage, engage and delegate the responsibilities of the team reporting to him/her
• Conduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
• Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
• Degree Education
• At least 4 years experience in store manages roles.
• Arabic speaker preferable
• Man management experience of at least 6 staff
• Cross subject knowledge (IT, Sales, POS, etiquette, stock, security, Man management, Cash collection and reconciliation, finance, etc ). Require intermediate level of understanding on how they work and how all of these are linked together.
• English: Excellent English skills required
• Arabic: Preferable
• French: not necessary
We can offer you:
• Future growth opportunities with different business units and multiple brands
• Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
• The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
Housekeeping, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Hospitality, Retail
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development