As a Louis Vuitton Store Manager, you are a Brand ambassador. Leading and developing your team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching, you build sustainable Client relationships and ensure that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise. You strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions to ensure the achievement of your store's goals.
Louis Vuitton - Galleria Mall , located in a booming high-end Mall welcomes mostly local and resident clients, looking for an exclusive and intimate client experience. As Store Manager, you will have to enhance this very client experience and thus reach the store business full potential.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Team Management and Development
• You develop and coach the teams to ensure they deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client
• You identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans
• You assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure that team and individual targets are achieved in a positive, creative and empowered work environment
Client and Business Development
• You maximize the business store potential, leveraging all product categories and universes
• You establish a Client-centric mindset in store and build a loyal Clientele
• You act as a Louis Vuitton ambassador in relevant local activities
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
• You lead by example on the floor, being a visible presence and support
• You provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the Managers and the team on the spot
• You ensure policies, standards and Louis Vuitton procedures are communicated, implemented and respected.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
• Acting as an entrepreneur, your sense of responsibility and ownership are obvious, and you know how to understand and leverage opportunities of the store environment. Along your very good social and network skills, you have developed strong management and leadership abilities.
• Curiosity, Empathy, Agility, and Commercial Mindset are key for you.