• Passion for working as a team but more importantly, to be proactive and self directing.
• A deep understanding of, and extensive experience in brand communications.
• A wide range of experience working on brands that tell inspiring and engaging stories.
• A track record of leading strategic conversations with a diverse range of people in different disciplines.
• Experience of collaborating with, and building real, productive relationships with creative people who span many fields - advertising, video, interactive, print, retail.
• Strong commercial instincts, and proven experience in business problem identification and resolution.
• Strong knowledge of the Channel, online and social environments:, key areas of focus for Apple.
• Solid skills in core areas: Business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning.
• Experience of establishing productive working relationships with key partners outside of the Marketing function.
• Great writing skills, visual story-telling skills, and presentation skills.
• Planning experience at a multinational creative agency or multinational business.
Develop insight driven marketing briefs that inspire the best work possible - most likely briefs for the markets within MERT, but this could also include helping to develop some specific WW briefs.
Build relationships and garner insight from a variety of people across different disciplines within MERT and with the WW Planning team, including spending time in all four major countries within the region as well as Cupertino.
Collaborate with the Product Marketing, Sales & Brand teams, to pinpoint and prioritize specific key marketing challenges and opportunities in each of the countries of the MERT region.
Consolidate opportunities and priorities into Regional and Country Marketing Plans. Annually and Quarterly.
Provide the MERT team and WW with regular regionally-focused communication-based insights, competitive reviews and market snapshots that could impact briefs and subsequent creative work.
Contribute strategic thinking and insights to select WW projects/initiatives.
Draw on many different sources of insight and knowledge to weave together strong creative narratives.
Foster positive relationships and partner closely and effectively with some of the most outstanding creatives in the world.
Strive to build the best communication experiences possible, but never be satisfied that you achieved it.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
• Strong command of Business English language.
• The ability to travel freely and regularly (potentially monthly) between Dubai, Moscow and Istanbul.
• This role can be based in Dubai (preferred), Istanbul or Moscow.