Skills and attributes for success
• Develop business strategies using tools such as market analysis, customer research, macroeconomic forecasting, and portfolio optimization.
• Review transaction rationale and/or deal documents to identify critical business issues and risks relating to a proposed transaction.
• Develop, manage and motivate junior team members with diverse skills and backgrounds.
To qualify for the role you must have
• At a minimum, a bachelor's degree with outstanding academic performance, and around 3 to 8 years of related work experience.
• Experience in one or more of the following: managing business strategy, business integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, or M&A strategic diligence projects in complex environments.
• Ability to make detailed assessments of industry, products, markets, competitors and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
• Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment.
• Effective organization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
• Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
• Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary (approximately 25-50%)
Ideally, you ll also have
• An MBA from one of the top business schools globally.
• Prior experience with a particular focus on client advisory, management consulting, or strategic planning within a professional services or similar environment.
• Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluency in Arabic, written, read, and spoken.