This role is part of GV management committee and supports the leadership team in gaining organizational visibility with Guests and Brand alignment with Partners.
This position reports to GV CEO and provides inputs on strategic direction to the business on aspects of Strategy, Quality, Processes, Risk Management, Excellence framework and effective management of Consultants/external agencies to derive optimum value addition to the organization.
This position ensures that organization s transformational initiatives are well designed and implemented in alignment with strategic direction. The role provides expert advice and coaching to initiative leads and initiative teams to ensure best-practice execution approaches for strategic initiatives, ensuring that policies and processes are established, understood, followed and imbibed as practices.
The major success factors for this role are facilitation of the identification of external and internal resources, timelines, milestones, critical path, dashboards and process steps/tools/competencies for each initiative to keep executive leaders current on the progress and raising potential red flags in time.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following) :
• To comply with Global Village Vision & Mission.
• To integrate work ethic to reflect Global Village Values ( Safety, Integrity, Innovation, Guest Orientation, Commitment, Excellence)
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Support development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making.
• Support large-scale enterprise-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business opportunities and achieving organizational goals and objectives. Integrate how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation on implications across the business.
• Develop GV IP, business model and expand internationally.
• Search and create new international opportunities as per the company business growth model
• Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts by effective stakeholders engagement and communications.
• Support initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes. Surface capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other red flag issues needing leadership attention.
• Manage and control the implementation of excellence & compliance framework in GV in line with the corporate requirements at a managerial and leadership level.
• Create a measurement system and tool to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of change management activities.
• Provide advice and counsel leaders in order to ensure the steps, tracking and expectations for consistent and desired outcomes from the initiatives for effective and productive Utilization of third party Consultants and external agencies for getting optimum value addition.
• Develop a feedback mechanism at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities.
• Provide a governance structure and ensure accountability that enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
• The key result areas are business/service strategy/planning, Initiatives/projects strategy/planning, communication and change management, continuous performance improvement and enhancement of organizational maturity on excellence framework.
• The role leads acquisition and integration for short and long-term strategy development. It provides strategic leadership through facilitating or advising strategy development while demonstrating foresight, conceptual capability and environmental market awareness.
• Define business risk assessment standards and related contingent plans associated with each critical process that are integrated with each working system.
• Bring in outside-in perspective on Branding Strategy, Marketing strategy, CSR strategy, Project Strategy, Competency based organizational design strategy aspects for business by evaluating best practices for bench marking based on current research and market trend analysis.
• Conduct periodical business assessment and reviews to ensure business process is going as per plan and ensure corrective actions are taken where necessary for achieving performance excellence and track progress of improvement projects. Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
• Work closely verticals both in Dubai Holding and TECOM on Business excellence and strategic projects as required ensuring plans are aligned to the overall vision, mission and business strategies.
• Execute the responsibilities of a management representative according to lawful and ethical standards, as referenced in the GV DOA and other organizational /corporate policies.
• Plan and manage quality function activities in accordance with agreed objectives, budgets, resources and timescales.
• Monitor and review survey results and feedback (GJM) from Guests, visitors, tenants etc through guiding the team to conduct and manage and effective survey in order to enhance the satisfaction level and services in proactive manner.
• Manage the team in setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximize subordinate and the performance in the pursuit of the department objectives.
• Manage and monitor all GV complaints through the complaint system and provide feedback and analysis to GV leadership team to enhance guest service and park operation facilities.
Industry Type :
Media / Publishing / TV / Radio / Outdoor / Digital
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competencies (Indicate the minimum recruitment specifications & also the ideal person specifications for fully satisfactory job performance)
• Customer Focus
• Leading & Managing Change
• Decision Making
• Result Orientation
• Strategic Thinking
• Embedding an Accountability Culture
• Impact and Influence/Negotiations
• Graduate with Min. 10 years experience in business transformation, process documentation, process audits and leading & facilitating large scale process improvement projects
• Extensive interaction both at Top and operational management required
• Proficiency of English Language is a must; any other Language is a plus.
• Very good knowledge of Visio Application & Microsoft Project
• Advanced Presentation Skills
• Performance Management
• Strategic Management, Project Management, Process Management skills
• Risk Management, Suggestion & Rewarding Scheme
• Understanding statistical, numeric and technical information