Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Subcontracts Technical Monitor - Iraq
The Subcontracts Technical Monitor serves on the Iraq program management team and will be a direct report to Subcontracts Manager and the Iraq Program Manager. This position is responsible for monitoring subcontractor services and equipment needs.
• Manage multiple service and equipment type subcontracts that include, but not limited to, entering purchase requisitions, tracking purchase orders and funding status, receiving and reviewing invoice submissions, monitoring quality, schedule and budget ensuring the efficient processing of goods and services from start to finish. This includes ensuring the end-users submit the PRs along with their requests, tracking progress and follow up PR approvals, and providing up-to-date information on RQs on hold / expired RQs.
• Assist the Iraq PMO with defining scope, pricing estimates, tracking and reporting. This includes ensuring there is a detailed SOW, approved SOW routing sheet should be attached to SOW; Evaluation criteria; Site Visit information; Requirements of Technical Proposals; Priority of the requirement; Track pending SOWs; Follow-up on additional clarifications.
• Reviews training and procurement requirements in customer delivery orders to maintain awareness of lead times and required deliveries of project materials, equipment, and services.
• Monitor and identify potential problems with technical/cost/schedule issues or delays and implement mitigation actions or corrective actions.
• Performs property control activities to track government furnished property/equipment.
• Review, monitor and process equipment requests to include, but not limited to, developing scopes of work/technical requirements, entering purchase requests, tracking purchase orders and funding status, receiving and reviewing invoice submissions, monitoring quality, schedule and budget. This includes:Technical Evaluation, Obtain TE s from Evaluators, COR packages - Obtain COR approvals on all subcontracts packages, Post award - Monitor subKs performances and communicate the performance issues to Dubai subcontracts, monitor if the subKs follow the safety/quality instructions as per the SOW, track mobilization and monitor subKs work schedule (HE, construction, etc.), monitor TIPs (Trafficking in Persons) Ref PAE Policy; Modification requirement - Monitor additions or deletions in the scope of work, advise the end-users to submit a PR for any additions, communicate to Dubai Subcontracts the need for a modification with advanced notice; Mobilization & Demobilization - coordinate for PMNOC and site access approval, escort subK in and out of the compound, coordinate for vetting package submission; Invoices - distribute the invoices and follow-up with the end users for approvals, invoice receiving and acceptance in CP.
• Establish and maintain automated and manual records using Cost Point, OnBase, SharePoint and Microsoft Excel.
• Schedule, host, and/or attends meetings and working groups.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor s Degree preferred.
• Minimum 7 years combined practical experience in purchasing, logistics, or subcontract management and administration.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in government contracting programs.
• Familiar with procurement and international customs processes.
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint is preferred
• Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative details in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Experience in effectively dealing with international and headquarters staff, and sensitivity to other cultures.
• Exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
• US Citizenship is not required.
• This position is located in Iraq.