An exciting and challenging job opportunity is available for SAP SuccessFactors Analyst based in Riyadh and will report directly to Manager Functional Business Solutions (SAP HR).
About the role:
This position, part of Global Functional Business Solution (SAP HCM), is responsible for the global implementation, support, and maintenance of the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Performance & Goal Management, Learning, Recruiting and SAP HCM module of SAP ECC 6.0.
This role also requires extensive global knowledge of the SAP HCM module, specifically of Personnel Admin., Organization Management and Compensation Management. Knowledge of Time Management and Payroll is desirable. Experience in ESS/MSS configuration is not a requirement, but a definite plus.
In this role, you will be responsible to:
Participate in rollouts and new implementations, including business process and system design, configuration, integration designing & testing, user training, and post go-live support.
Participate in current SuccessFactors implementation and rollout activities.
Perform SAP SuccessFactors Functional activities in support (after rollout) of the business requests to improve or add functionality to the SAP landscape.
Responsible for supporting & enhancing the existing solutions for the SAP HCM global footprint (OM/PA, Benefits, Payroll and Time Management) with special attention to business needs and training in usage of these tools.
Work with the business to bridge the gap between understanding of requirements, functional specifications, testing, and delivery.
Advise on best practices and make recommendations on functionality that best supports business objectives
Create functional specifications for ABAP Development team, and other documentation to support IT Governance standards.
Assist super-users in the creation of BPPs and training material.
Prepare test plans and scripts, and perform unit, integration and regression testing during projects. Coordinate and drive end-user testing.
You will ideally be required to have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field;
- 7+ years in IT experience of which 4+ years of hands-on Experience and completed two end-to-end implementations in two or more SuccessFactors modules, including; Employee Central, Performance & Goal Management, Learning or Recruiting;
- Certification in two or more module of SuccessFactors (Employee Central, Performance & Goal Management, Learning or Recruiting) will be preferred;
- Extensive 3+ years of global knowledge of the SAP HCM module PA, TM, PY**, CM & OM;
**PY (Payroll) experience in any of two (USA, UK, Australia, Saudi Arabia or France) payroll will be an added advantage.
- Experience in ESS/MSS configuration is a plus;
- Better understanding of Integration concepts (Dell Boomi or SAP HCI) to integrate SuccessFactors with On-Premise, cross-module integration within SuccessFactors and 3rd party cloud solution;
- Must possess knowledge of BizXpert or SAP Launch methodology, Incident and Change management;
- Worked with Concur & Kronos is a plus;
- Having knowledge & experience in petro-chemicals or chemicals would be added advantage.
Industry Type :
Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Polymers / Industrial Gases
Functional Area :
ERP / CRM (IT Software)