About the role:
The job title is responsible to coordinate and manage Analyzer specialists, Engineer, Analyzer Supervisor and Analyzer Technicians, involved in supporting plant operations in routine and non-routine Maintenance activities along with the maintenance and troubleshooting of site, in a safe efficient and cost-effective manner. This to ensure, that job is being performed as per the standard processes, techniques and guidelines defined by the management, for maximum output and better results
you will be responsible to:
• Supervises maintenance personnel for effective maintenance of TPC Analyzers.
• Oversees the preventive maintenance, overhaul, repair, and replacement of equipment.
• Provides direction to Analyzer Supervisor & Staff to ensure the highest level of safety, productivity, work quality and reliability.
• Ensures that company and contract maintenance employees are in compliance with safety policies and procedures.
• Analyzes all work requests to determine necessary repair or replacement and advise as to estimate manpower and material requirements.
• Determines needs for maintenance materials, warehouse stock, rental equipment and/or contract services.
• Helps in the counseling, training, development and appraisal of the performance of Analyzer Staff.
• Provides judgment on the repair versus replacement of equipment.
• Supervises and participates in the development of reliable and efficient work practices for equipment in order to better our production.
• Analyzes problems that may arise and finds a workable solution that is practical as well as cost efficient. Implements safe work habits for all employees.
• Ensures that the necessary equipment is ordered and an adequate supply of parts is maintained in stock by utilizing SAP and interaction with the Warehouse and Planning Departments.
• Maintains and evaluates equipment history through the SAP system, and works with the Warehouse on completing material listing for SAP.
• Monitors quality and quantity of work being done by outside repair shops and suppliers of equipment replacement parts.
• Prepares weekly and monthly activities reports for management.
• Performs all necessary functions to complete maintenance projects.
• Audits the work order system for volume, costs, flow, proper application of the priority hierarchy, and manpower usage.
• Develops and publishes reports for management pertaining to costs, manpower utilization, productivity, reliability and forecasting. Reports will range from plant-wide all the way down to equipment-specific.
• Diploma degree in instrumentation or electronics engineering.
• Bachelor s Degree.
• Adequate experience in the field of Petrochemicals and Chemical Analysis.
• Diploma with 10 years of experience.
• Bachelor s Degree with 5 years of experience.