An exciting opportunity is available for a Superintendent, Maintenance Electrical based in Yanbu and will report directly to Maintenance Manager, Site Project.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Day to day management of SPONGE Electrical maintenance team within statutory, corporate, site safety and environmental requirements as well as Site Engineering Standards
• Supervise servicing of facilities and assets (servicing and repair).
• Responsible for maintenance of all equipment within agreed weekly schedule and priorities, and to required quality standards.
• Maintaining team output consistent with plans, schedules, and specification.
• Efficient manpower utilisation
• Ensuring the required quality workmanship.
• Daily coordination with other functions.
• Close coordination with other maintenance supervisors
• Ensure maintenance documentation is used, and kept up to date.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely material availability
• Ensure the development, implementation and periodic review of critical spares selection and stock level related to mechanical spares in coordination with other departments
• Maintaining qualification of those personnel whose positions require formal documentation (spec. welders)
• Ensure that accidents, incidents or other deviations from standard arising from workshop department controlled activities are fully investigated and investigated and reported, and their actions implemented within agreed time schedule
• Give support for the development and effective management of annual maintenance shutdown work along with other planned/ unplanned shutdowns.
• Identify and improve the workshop staff competence and provide the adequate training, supervision, motivation and developments toward to support improving the plant on-stream time, and ensure the active execution of the manpower succession plans .
You will ideally be required to have the following requirements:
• B.S Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in similar heavy industrial environment.
• Good Experience in developing and executing effective asset management strategies.
• Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving.
• Good Communication and Leadership skills.
• Knowledge of Engineering Related Standards.
• Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental management systems.
• Familiar with SAP
• (RCM, Six Sigma) is preferred.