Are you ready to be the FACE of skincare?
Do latest trends in the world of health & beauty interest you?
Come and join our journey in spreading joy and making people look amazing!
Established in 1987 and developed in Melbourne, A sop formulates skin, hair and body care products created with meticulous attention to detail, and with efficacy and sensory pleasure in mind. Aesop is an Australian luxury skin care brand with global presence in 50 plus countries and now growing within the UAE as a part of Seddiqi Holding.
Aesop as a brand has an objective to formulate skin, hair and body care products of the finest quality; they investigate widely to source plant-based and laboratory-made ingredients and use only those with a proven record of safety and efficacy. In each of Aesop's unique stores, informed consultants such as yourself introduce the Aesop range and philosophy and guide our loyal customers' selections.
Mizzen is a Seddiqi Holding subsidiary established in 2017, concentrating on luxury consumer brands within fashion, beauty, accessories & wellness sectors. The first brand to come on board Mizzen s portfolio, A sop offers its superlative products at Dubai Mall s Perfumerie and Co, Bloomingdales, The Lighthouse, and Tryano - Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for Supervisor to join our team at Aesop store in Abu Dhabi.
Your role will be to consult, serve and prescribe Aesop products to new and existing customers. Ensuring the highest level of service is provided to customers. The role contributes to maximizing sales and financial growth in the counter. As supervisor you will also work to drive and maximize sales performance, counter operating profits, customer service, staff training as well as overseeing overall counter operations in line with Aesop values.
• Review and analyse Counter sales against budgets, self and team performance on KPIs to identify opportunities to increase sales and achieve sales targets
• Work with Area Manager to identify and implement strategies to manage controllable expenses to drive profitability
• Ensure opening and closing responsibilities are completed according to the set SOPs and security guidelines
• Implement strategies to prevent stock loss, including educating the team, monitoring boutique activity and escalate any issues to the Area Manager
• Prepare for and conduct counter stock takes in a timely and effective manner
• Educate team member(s) on Aesop s approach to customer service and consultations
• Whilst working on the floor alongside the Skin Care Consultant(s), coach on how to sell and conduct themselves in the retail spaces
• Use understanding of customer needs and Aesop s approach to set priorities, make decisions, and take actions that create and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely and effective manner, escalating any critical issues to the Area Manager
• Work with Area Manager to improve product performance and return on floor space
• Be aware of the marketing and promotional initiatives and assist in shopping events
• In partnership with the Area Manager, proactively build and develop new and existing business relationships to identify opportunities for driving sales
• Coordinate brand, public Relations and marketing boutique visits with the Area Manager
• Actively participate in trainings and implement learnings on shop floor
• Establish challenging goals for self and others to achieve business results.
• Manage team performance and confirm individual s commitment and buy-in to the agreed performance goals.
• Establishes action plan and monitors progress and results.
• Share communication received from the Area Manager and the brand with the team members when required in a timely manner
• Complete all delegated administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
Team Leader! Sales Driven! Luxury Customer Service!
We seek you should have these skills/expertise:
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a senior sales/ supervisory role in retail, hospitality and spa environment
• Experience in skincare/beauty or other luxury retail industry (preferred)
• Be culturally aware of luxury service standards in the region.
• Language skills Arabic speakers (preferred)
Why Work With Us?
Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. The key to our success is the team that works here; and we reward and celebrate success.
• Competitive salary/compensation
• Excellent monthly incentive opportunities
• Generous discount on products
• Excellent health insurance benefits package
Our Promise to You
At Seddiqi Holding, we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply now!