Founded in 1876, Henkel operates globally with its top brands, technologies, and innovations in three key business areas- Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care, and Adhesive Technologies. Henkel GCC started operating in 1998 and focuses on catering to the specific requirements of the region by introdu
cing regionally relevant products that are best suited to the needs of the local consumers. With regional headquarters located in Dubai, the company operates a plant in Riyadh for Home Care & Laundry products and an R&D center in Dubai.
Since its inception, Henkel GCC has progressed significantly and includes more than 1,600 employees from over 40 nationalities. The company’s technologies and brands are used in various industries and applications, and is the name behind several popular brands such as Fa, Schwarzkopf, Persil, and Dac. Henkel worldwide has won several awards and recognition from institutes, stakeholders, distributors and customers. Some of them include:
- Ranked 6th in ‘World´s Most Admired Companies’ ranking by Fortune, 2017
- Ranked 9 times as industry leader in Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Received ‘Product of the Year’ 2017 award in the US
- Recognized as Top employers among interns and graduates in 2016
- Henkel belongs to Middle East's and Germany’s most attractive employers
The company’s three business units offer excellent employment opportunities to the best talents on a global scale. There are learning and development opportunities for not only professionals and graduates but also for students seeking internship and entry-level positions.