Under the direction of the Global Service Delivery (GSD) Sr. Supply Chain Manager, manages a team of subcontracts and procurement professionals supporting the programs in the Middle East from the Kuwait GSD Office while actively working the more complex subcontracts. Acts as the supply chain lead for the programs, including but not limited to meetings with requestors, supplier reviews, site visits, etc. Assists in ensuring Subcontracts compliance on corporate policies, legal issues, FAR guidelines, and customer requirements. Responsible for cradle to grave subcontracts and purchasing activities, including but not limited to, issuance of Request for Proposal/Quote, subcontractor cost or price analysis, subcontractor negotiations, Subcontracts awards and change management through Modifications and/or Amendments. Administers in a paralegal manner on all interpretations of Subcontracts and Amendments, Teaming Agreements, Consultant Agreements and any other subcontract legal documents. Administers one or more major multimillion dollar subcontracts. Responsible for protecting the legal and financial interest of the Corporation during all discussions and interaction with customers, clients, etc. Provides direct leadership and supervision of the Kuwait office supply chain professionals, including Sr. subcontract administrators, subcontracts administrators, buyers and Associate buyers including training, resource allocation, mentoring.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Lead a team of supply chain professionals (Commodities and Services); accountable for team work product quality and compliance
2. Ensures all actions of the team, including subcontract and purchase order awards, are in full compliance with Vectrus Corporate Purchasing procedures and policies as well as Government Prime Contract requirements.
3. Reviews and interprets subcontracts specifications, requirements and terms and conditions for incorporation into proposal submittal to customers.
4. Support the issuance of RFPs to prospective subcontractors and vendors and provides expertise to service selection activities.
5. Continuously monitors awarded subcontracts performance to ensure that all contract terms and conditions are met and assists Program Managers in the business management of subcontracts.
6. Assists in directing coordination with other departments on matters related to Subcontracting; prepares responses as necessary to customer correspondence and other requests.
7. Leads negotiations with subcontractors; documents reviews of subcontracts; makes recommendations to management to execute subcontract documents; obtains necessary consent and subsequently issues subcontract.
8. Assist in communicating Subcontracting policies/standards to Subcontract Administrators operating/performing administration on projects/programs in Systems Division.
9. Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Computer, printer, calculator, phone, copy/scan/fax machine and other general office equipment. Frequent use of Microsoft Office applications, CLM, Infinium, On-Base, Maximo, STARS (potentially) and SharePoint.
Works in a general office environment. Eyestrain and repetitive motion involved during peak periods of data entry.
May be required to travel on Temporary Assignments to Programs both CONUS/OCONUS in support of program and mission requirements.