Job location: Dubai - Business Bay
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella , Tic Tac , Ferrero Rocher , Raffaello , Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise . As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 56 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=_U3SHFYvZSc
About the Role:
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manger for UAE market, location Dubai (Business Bay).
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for effectively coordination and supervision of logistics activities of product distribution and flow to guarantee the service level for client/sales channel, in terms of quality and freshness of products.
This role reports into the Supply Chain GAC Region Manager.
• Plans, directs, and supervises supply chain activities and employees in accordance with policies, procedures, and standards to ensure seamless and smooth operations for Dubai JV.
• Supervising the Continuous development of the S&OP process within the JV, ensuring its establishment and frame of governance for the business planning cycle.
• Implements distribution objectives in accordance with overall logistic strategy and Sales, Trade Marketing and Field requirements.
• Ensures the proper execution of both import documentation processes, as well as group policy documentation standards in accordance with the legal and group risk control requirements.
• Co-ordinates the logistics flow to customers, guaranteeing the achievement of an efficient and economical handling and distribution which is conforming with established sales plans and customer requirements.
• Manages the distribution service for Ferrero and its customers/depots, ensuring the timing, accuracy and services level of deliveries.
• Monitors the operations of shipping/distribution and take actions if necessary
• Proposes initiatives to continuous improvement of current and new distribution flows to meet customer requirements on service while meeting Company's objectives.
• Analyzes and evaluates depot network and recommends improvement plans.
• Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and practices, bringing Ferrero supply chain to best in class within the industry.
• Constantly monitor 3PL s operations to ensure both efficiency and effectiveness of the delivered services
• Ensures, in line with business objectives, the proper management of the assigned logistic budget (people, resources, depots,).
• Proposes logistics cost budget, monitors costs and drives efficiency savings.
• Assures an effective management of own staff defining activities planning
• Drive the professional development of his/her people by evaluating and proposing training and development initiatives
• Build and nurture a work environment of trust, feedback and open communication to promote a high level of employee engagement
The candidate must have the following Experience and Qualifications
• A minimum of three years commercial experience as a Supply Chain Manager within consumer product industry in the MENA region.
• Experience in either FMCG or Pharma industries
• Knowledge of SAP, Direct Sales Delivery model, working with 3PL s, Logistic Planning Techniques, Material Handling Techniques, budget management
• Knowledge of Distribution Network Structure, Analysis and Costs Control, Logistic Process
• Knowledge of generally accepted inventory practices
• Understanding of SLAs, KPIs and other ways to measure supplier performance
• Fluent in English
To your favour:
• Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management or other related degree
• Good command of Arabic language
• Ability to manage customer relationships
• Goal-oriented focus
• Problem Solving & Entrepreneurial approach
• Decision Making
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to build relationships.
• Strong ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to identify and recommend opportunities to improve operating efficiency
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.