We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Supply chain manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring the storage and distribution of goods, as well as planning, implementing the overall dept. strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Supply Chain Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, and process shipments.
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Supply Chain Manager requirements and qualifications:
• Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 years
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
• Proficient in standard logistics software.
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain