• Using specialized technical software and land & bathymetric equipment including sonars, single and multi-beam echo sounders, DGPS, Motion Reference & Heading Sensor, Sound Velocity Profiler, Tide Gauge for in-house and commercial requirements in UAE and overseas.
• Operating specialized survey technical software and geographical information systems (GIS) to manage the integration, processing and presentation of data to clients.
• Dealing with Clients to provide tenders and results in appropriate formats.
• Team member for both onshore and offshore project including over sea assignments.
• Producing reports.
• Issuing survey chart.
• Providing accurate and reliable information for other disciplines such as navigation, dredging, coastal works, seabed, environmental monitoring, oceanographic research, bridge construction, mineral resource exploration.
• Working in a variety of different situations and applications including the construction of ports, the provision of navigational charts, and the positioning of aids to navigational.
• Sourcing information on seabed type, water movements, currents and waves
Bachelor in Engineering, CAT B Hydrographic Surveyor
Written and spoken English is necessary.
Data acquisition, processing, editing and charting.
HYPACK/HYSWEEP, CARIS HIPS & SIPS, AutoCAD