Surveyor Vacancy in Dubai
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions
of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and
calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for
properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location,
elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other
characteristics of the terrain
- Do other tasks related to surveying works
Interested candidates can send their CV