Responsible for the day to day management of PCs, monitors, laptops, handheld devices and server component hardware
• Installing, configuring and upgrading PCs, laptops and related equipment, diagnosing and troubleshooting both common and unusual hardware and software problems
• Performing preventive maintenance on PCs ,
• Installing required software patches, ensuring the connectivity of PCs and laptops to both the local area network (LAN) and wide area network,
• Setting up and maintaining locally connected and networked printers.
• Actively listen to the concerns and needs of end users,
• Good time management skills, and the ability to effectively document PCs and network problems and their associated solutions for future reference.
• Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the IT department.
• Active Directory
• Office 365 Administration
• System Management
• Planning, designing and documenting of IT systems to include desktop, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
• Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for relevant servers.
• Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
• Makes recommendations for new equipment and services.
• Organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
• Maintains excellent communication with the Infrastructure Sr Supervisor on all tasks and projects.
• Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
• Performs other duties as assigned