We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks,Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role.
• You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
• Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Install and configure the software and hardware.
• Manage network servers and technology tools.
• Set up accounts and workstations.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
• Troubleshoot issues and outages corporate.
• Ensure security through access controls, backups, firewalls and policies.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• Ability to work with a team or independently.
• Write an internal technical documentation, manuals.
• Experience as a System/Network Administrator or similar role.
• Experience with Linux operating systems (Debian-based preferred).
• Experience in Virtualization & Containers (KVM, VMware, LXC, Docker)
• Experience with services (DNS, SMTP, LDAP, NFS, sFTP, HTTP/S etc.).
• Experience in computer networking (LAN, WAN, VPN, DHCP, Firewall, Routing).
• Ability to create scripts in Bash, Python or Ruby (at least one of them).
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a small distributed team.
Nice to have:
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
• Professional certification (e.g. RHCSA, RHCSE, Linux , CompTIA) .
• Experience with Automation & Configuration Management concepts (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform).
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
• Experience with Windows & MacOS operating systems