Responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Install, Configure, Monitor and Maintain AD, DNS and DHCP environment for the Enterprise.
2. Active Directory domain administration and core AD functionality (replication, sites/services, DNS, etc.).
3. Basic Group Policy Management
4. Write basic PowerShell scripts
5. Responsible for technical support of Exchange 2010/2016, Office365 environments; configuration, testing, and client support.
6. Implement, configure and maintain VMware virtual infrastructure
7. Performs system backups and recovery using Veeam backup and replication
8. Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment taking the lead role in implementing SharePoint across the organization.
9. Install, Configure and Maintain Window/Linux servers
10. Review events and logs, and take necessary measures
11. Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
12. Performing and coordinates software and application installation and upgrades.
13. Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
14. Monitor and manage anti-virus server
15. Maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
16. Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
17. Respond to and resolve help desk requests
18. Apart from this any other duties and responsibilities related to your job / position can be added in the future by the line manager.
Qualification, Experiences and Skills
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in IT or Computer Science or related field.
Microsoft, VMWare Certifications will be preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience as full time System Administrator
1. Strong problem solving & technical skills coupled with quick decision making ability
2. Fluent in English