Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
• Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
• Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
• Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
• Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
• Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
• Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
• Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
• Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
• Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
• Write and maintain system documentation.
• Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
• Document system problems and resolutions for future reference
Industry Type :
Telecom / ISP
Functional Area :