We are looking for System Analyst
• Work with the school leadership team on ICT strategic planning and take overall responsibility for the management and development of the infrastructure of the school’s ICT network, liaising with key staff to ensure that ICT services meet curriculum and office needs.
• Investigate and support the development and implementation of ICT in the national curriculum, including E-learning.
• Have an overall view of the capabilities of the school’s ICT services and contribute to continuous improvement to meet future needs to ensure competent and forward thinking management of ICT.
• Keep abreast of new technological developments in ICT and present proposals with recommendations to senior management which would benefit the school.
• Plan for major developments of the ICT service and project manage their implementation.
2. Overall school ICT needs
• To lead and manage a team to effectively operate and develop all ICT systems to meet changing school needs.
• To ensure that the School’s Administration and Curriculum ICT systems deliver an efficient and effective service to pupils, teachers and parents, including:
o ensuring that all user accounts (staff, student and Parents) are managed and are allocated with appropriate access rights
o efficient strategies are in place to prevent loss of data through illegal access and damage by viruses
o ensuring data is archived and protected from accidental loss in both curriculum and admin domains
o reacting appropriately and effectively on finding breaches of security and evidence of new risks to which systems are exposed
• The development of the School’s systems, taking account of developments in the computer industry and educational organisations. This includes:
o the production and maintenance of the systems and technological aspects of the School ICT development plan
o preparation of development proposals
o active participation in developing, planning and
implementing advanced communication systems for use both within school and between school and home, this would include the use of internet based technologies
o To effectively manage those staff responsible for the day to day operation and maintenance of the Whole school ICT systems
o To develop and maintain school policies with regard to standards of operation and use of ICT equipment throughout the school and ensure they are applied.
• Help the school management in automating the tasks, establishing online surveys
• Help the school management in deploying latest communication techniques with teachers, students and parents including email, SMS, whatsapp groups, etc..
• Provide training and support to Improve the usage of the school ICT infrastructure (like digital campus, e-content, school website, online surveys, etc..) by parents, teachers and students
• To manage and control the Whole school ICT budget including preparing reports for the Principal/COO/SMC, ensuring ‘best value’ at all times.
• To ensure that an appropriate system is in place and in use for recording equipment inventory details, including:
o software licences
o configuration details where necessary