Exposure to working with Airports Operation teams, Consultants, and International bodies.
• Ability to work to pressing deadlines.
• Engineering based Degree Preferred.
• CAD - AutoCAD 3D, (Knowledge in BIM, REVIT preferable).
• Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Project Scheduling
• Good Technical understanding of systems.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English, (German beneficial)
• Commercial Awareness.
• Ability to work within a multidiscipline team, Simulation engineers, Steelwork and on their own momentum.
• 5-10% Travel expected.
• 5 years experience within the following roles that may have common transferrable skills: Sales Engineer, Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Applications Engineer, Project Management, particularly Engineering roles with Cost & Planning exposure.
• Previous experience within the following industries:
Materials Handling, Conveyor Systems, Logistics Systems.
Cargo Handling Solutions
• Knowledge in System design, Concepting, Layouting and typical components for Cargo handling systems.
Beneficial Knowledge in
• Baggage Handling Systems
• Post / Parcel / Logistics
• Training on Siemen s products and tools will be provided.