- Ensures and maintains availability, reliability and integrity of all computerized process control systems on Das Island.
- Performs hardware and software maintenance/modifications on computerized systems in line with Company maintenance policy/procedures and HSE management System.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering. Successful completion of CAMS/Competency Assessment programme or equivalent.
- 5-6 years experience in Electronic Engineering.
- Good in theoretical and practical knowledge on ABB Infi 90- DCS, AB PLC, GE PLC, MTU, SCADA System plus minimum of 4 years practical experience in fault diagnoses, trouble shooting and maintenance of computer hardware and software and also with PLC Ladder Logic System, preferably in oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge about operating systems communication protocols & fault diagnosis. Good knowledge of computer software business packages.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Having hands on experience of following systems: ESD, DCS, PLC & Metering system in Storex Area.
- The candidate must have the following System MAINTENANCE experience of minimum 5 years, and also he must have through knowledge on the hardware / Software related with the following system.
- He must be able to carry out software/ Hardware modifications and also on display graphics, control configuration. Further More, he should carry out online/ offline diagnostics on the system faults and generate necessary logs.
1. ABB DCS System: INFI-90 DCS, XA800 system, S800 , AC800M
2. ICS TRIPLEX Trusted ESD System, Regent System
3. GE 90-70, Rx7i, AB PLC 5, SLC:
4. S600, DMS+ SCADA metering system
5. Schneider PLC
6. Archestra/ In touch/ Wonder ware/ Factory talk