Requisition ID: 208375
Position: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Lead this role will manage in-country staffing efforts, international mobilizations, and sourcing of talent from within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Coordinates Talent Acquisition efforts on staffing strategy, hiring and sourcing actives
• Take ownership on delegated job requisitions for Bechtel projects within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Provides market knowledge and expertise of talent acquisition sourcing strategies and practices
• Builds strong talent pipelines to our Infrastructure projects
• Take the lead on the recruitment life cycle of delegated roles by working with the project functional managers and shortlisting suitable candidates, pre-screening candidates, consulting with the project functional managers and HR, work on the development of the offer, negotiate offer with the candidate
• Responsible for inputting and updating data in corporate systems on a real-time basis.
• Optimizes job postings and screening questions for marketability for both internal and external positions.
• Accountable to ensure a positive experience for the candidate.
• Effective negotiator who can close offers by anticipating and recognizing any potential reservations or concerns.
• Support Senior Recruitment Lead with external partners to include but not limited to employment agencies and college/university contacts in a professional manner.
• Participate in site specific and/or function specific recruiting and community event
• Familiarity with technical recruiting from within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region desirable.
• Proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business demands in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Ability to learn quickly and remain flexible as assignments or requisition volume changes.
• At least 5 years of full-cycle talent acquisition experience from an in-house engineering environment or agency.
• With proven experience with technical recruitment within engineering and construction industries.
• Must be experienced with the practical application and management of job postings using an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Excellent communication skills required for writing original correspondence, reports preparation, presentations, and facilitation.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
• Effective at communicating with employees of different language and cultural backgrounds.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.