Amazon Consumer Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiter to join our organization in support of our growing business. At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. International Consumer is the organization that is responsible for the developing the Amazon customer experience for international markets. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We need an exceptionally talented recruiter to help us find the best talent to support our growth. The recruiter will have full life cycle recruiting responsibilities and the candidates will need to demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills via internet, phone and traditional channels. Candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation and assessment, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, a demonstrated bias for action and share our candidate obsession.
To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Recommend ideas and initiatives related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.