- Provides Engineering / Technical Support to Project, Operational, Maintenance, Integrity, HSE and execution activities in the field of engineering for Tanks and Static equipment associated with company™s Oil & Gas production/separation, Storex, Utilities, loading terminal activities at Das Island.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from professional Institute or College.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering job with a Major Oil and Gas Company / Engineering Consultancy dealing with Tank Engineering & Mechanical Engineering static equipments of which 5 years of which in a Supervisory capacity. It is preferable to have experience in an operating Oil & Gas company.
- Age 35 “ 55 years.
- Specializes in API Tank design (API 650, 620), thorough knowledge on Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration & reconstruction (API 653), Fitness for Service (API 579) etc.
- Skilled in Tank design software, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), PV Elite
- Acquaintance with various International / National Codes & Standards like ASME, API, TEMA, ANSI, BS, ISO etc.
- Should be able to provide input to prepare Contractor™s scope of work.
- Should be able to prepare Technical Specifications, Material Requisition and Purchase Requisitions, carry out Technical Bid Evaluation & provide Technical Recommendation.
- Experienced in Mechanical Design & Detailed Engineering of static equipment like Spheroids, Pressure Vessels, and Separators etc.