We are looking for an ITX Technology manager with strong VAT IT, business, technical, analytical and commercial skills and be able to apply your knowledge across the team.
In your role you will work with clients throughout the delivery and support lifecycle of technology solutions and may be asked to help with technical questions during the sales cycle. You will be a self starter and capable of working individually or in small groups both co-located and as part of a virtual global team. Although you will have local PwC office support, you will be comfortable acting on your own initiative. You will be mobile and prepared to support a regional team.
You will have a client facing role and must present well and be capable of clear and concise communication, including explaining ITX Technology concepts to clients who may not understand all the work being undertaken. You will build relationships with client IT/VAT staff during implementation phases and support the local PwC client relationship manager. You will become an expert on all current ITX Technology solutions and be a first point of contact for both internal and external clients wanting to understand how the solutions function.
Required skills & experience:
• Data manipulation, analytics and visualisation skills as well as experience using BI reporting tools (such as Power BI, Tableau, and Qlikview)
• Experience in Indirect Tax
• Able to communicate tax, data and technology concepts to non-specialists
• Advocates use of technology (over and above excel)
• Experience in the implementation and functional review of key financial and logistics modules and of methods of data extraction from ERP, accounting information systems and tax engines
• A working knowledge of ERP software - with a core technical understanding of SAP and/or Oracle and a rounded appreciation of other ERP and accounting information systems
• Experience of working from raw accounting data from other systems
Ideal candidate would be
• Passionate and enthusiastic and is excited by starting projects from scratch, is a doer and can drive delivery of projects
• Has strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all internal and client stakeholders effectively
• Has Proven organisational skills with the ability to project manage implementations with the assistance of the indirect tax teams
• Process driven and capable of delivering in a consistent manner
• Problem solver and enjoy the logic challenges presented by data work
• Expected to live by the PwC core values and fully integrate yourself in PwC culture.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date