A career in our Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients optimise cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You'll support our clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects.
As a Senior Associate, you ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
• Train and lead staff
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
• 3+ years of experience in VAT
• Relevant Business degree and/or Tax qualification
• Fluent in English
• Good technical ability
• Experience of working with clients and practical experience in the operation of VAT
• Self-motivated with the ability to generate and plan work and manage priorities
• Ability to develop and maintain existing internal and client relationships and help to build new relationships
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 31, 2018