At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Inter-company transactions across borders are growing rapidly and are becoming much more complex. Compliance with the differing requirements of multiple overlapping tax jurisdictions is a complicated and time-consuming task. As a senior member of the Transfer Pricing Team, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property; transfers of tangible goods; services and loans and other financing transactions.
As a leader within the Transfer Pricing team you will share your knowledge of developing global tax minimization strategies; maintaining close cooperation between subject matter experts in economic analysis, tax law, and accounting; inter-company pricing arrangements between related business entities including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services & loans and other financing transactions.
You will identify and assess clients cross-border inter-company transactions; develop local country transfer pricing documentation, strategise on local-country revenue authority transfer pricing audits, perform global planning for continuous optimization of clients existing and new US-to-foreign and foreign-to-foreign inter-company transactions as well as special projects related to clients restructuring and acquisitions.
• Foreign rules, inter-company pricing arrangements, international taxation, and cross-border inter-company transactions; developing local country transfer pricing documentation; global planning for continuous optimization of clients existing and foreign-to-foreign inter-company transactions, as well as special projects related to clients restructuring, acquisitions and divestitures, statistical tools and modeling methodologies.
• Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
• Assist and advise clients on the Transfer Pricing in the KSA and wider Middle East region. Prepare Transfer Pricing training presentations aimed at external and internal audience
• You should also have an awareness of PwC services and experience in working as part of a team, understanding personal and team roles and building solid relationships with team members.
• Ability to develop and maintain existing internal and client relationships and help build new relationships
• Bachelor s Degree in a relevant subject i.e. Finance, Economics, LLB etc.
• A minimum of 9+ years of relevant experience in Transfer Pricing
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Dealing with and managing client relationships.
• Experience in managing a team and working in a leading global professional services practice
• Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
• Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written verbal feedback.
• Maintaining existing client relationships as well as developing new business.
• Post-graduate degree or relevant professional qualification
• Fluency in Arabic is desired
• Exposure to/ experience working in the Middle East
• TP experience in the Oil & Gas, Sovereign Wealth Fund space.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 30, 2018