MATRIXX Software is a Silicon Valley-based technology company that provides cloud-native 5G Convergent Charging System (CCS) to mobile service providers worldwide. Our multi-patented, high-performance MATRIXX Digital Commerce Platform empowers service providers to monetize the B2B, B2C and B2B2X services. By making it possible to use digital to transform operations, our customers can unlock opportunity and boost competitiveness resulting in greater value for customers and better returns for shareholders.
As a company, we embrace an engineering mindset committed to building right. A product approach that emphasizes growing together with our customers. A sales mindset that embraces integrity in every deal. When you join our company, you’ll have the opportunity to help us empower our rapidly growing, global customer-base with innovative technology built right from scratch. Our people. Empowering customers today, and tomorrow.
Technical Consultant - Pricing
• Provision of customer defined price plans.
• Supporting the customer (and the involved departments and stakeholders within their organization) in respect to integration and performance of MATRIXX designed and implemented solution.
• Support and communication with all relevant persons engaged directly or in-directly with the account from the business, networks, operations, IT functions and their suppliers; across various roles including management, business owners, program and project managers, architects, functional and technical SMEs, software developers, testers and others.
• Tracking design and solution issues; identifying resolution paths and taking ownership for fix, test and implementation.
• Advising the Project Manager / Technical Account Manager on all project technical issues.
• Providing support to and for Solution Architect and SME activities.
• Support for project transition from implementation phase to production deployment and go-live.
• 5 - 10 years relevant industry experience.
• 5 years of domain/applications/BSS/OSS/Charging hands -on experience
•A background in the provision of post go-live project warranty support.
• A solid understanding of telecom networks and infrastructure.
• In-depth knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
• A strong background in cloud native deployment.
• Experience of installing and configuring Kubernetes and operations monitoring tools.
• A solid background in implementation of agreed solution designs.
•An understanding of the concepts of:
• MATRIXX CCF Configuration.
• MATRIXX Tariff and Offer Design.
• Billing, CRM, OM configuration.
• MATRIXX Software product experience in:
• Pricing test tools.
• Gateways (API, App, etc).
• Requirements and functional expertise.
• Testing and regression testing.
• Operations setup and readiness.
What makes MATRIXX different?
Anyone can be in the systems replacement business, but that’s not what we do. We are in the reinvention business - re-inventing BSS and the customer experience for the 5G world that’s coming. A tall order some would say, but when companies ask “Isn’t good enough, good enough?” we answer “Settling for what’s good enough today, won’t help you win for tomorrow.” Our cloud native digital commerce platform is leading the way with agility, precision and performance into the next generation of customer experience.