, Posted on February 27, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
• Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
• Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
• Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
• Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
• Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
• Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
• Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
• Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
• Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
• Administer departmental Novell LAN.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
5 years of hands-on penetration testing required
• Excellent up-to-date technical and hands-on knowledge, experience in current attack methods, penetration testing methods, and hacking tools; especially for web applications, required.
• Ability to understand, find, verify, and explain security vulnerabilities.
• Proficiency in a scripting language
• Review and ensure the secure configuration of OS and network devices
• Bachelor degree required. M.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Security, Mathematics preferred;
• Be able to document findings for management and technical staff and recommend mitigating actions
• Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews as well as develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
• Working knowledge of MS Active Directory infrastructure
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP stack
• OSCP, OSCE or equivalent penetration testing certification, preferred
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
infas ME Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job