Review the project documents (project design drawings, BOQ etc...)
• Prepare the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
• Collect the requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
• Coordinate with the various Project Managers to identify projects services and requirements (including material, equipment, services, etc,)
• Conduct research on service providers and provide recommendation on potential new sources or alternative materials, prices and equipment.
• Evaluate offers and select appropriate vendor to maximize value and ensure optimal service provision.
• Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors to obtain optimum quality, cost, terms .etc.
• Obtain quotations from local subcontractors/ suppliers.
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Prepare both technical and financial comparisons for CEO review.
• Prepare and process letters of intent, purchase orders and subcontracts for subcontractors / suppliers.
• Study project drawings, specifications and related documents.
• Issue and process requisitions for quotations to subcontractors / suppliers.
• Prepare submittals for consultant s / client s approval in line with the selected vendor and as per the department standards.
• Review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, Internet sites, and consult with others to locate necessary goods and services to improve the Division and the Department function and effectiveness. (not yet
• Rain, coach and mentor new team members (Procurement Engineers and/or Junior Procurement Engineers)
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office