• The major goal of a pre-sales phase is to provide customers with a compelling offer that exactly fits their needs. For its creation not only sales but also requirements engineering activities take place
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Produce and respond to Requests for Information (RFI).
• Prepare cost estimates (BOQ), solution description, compliance, Datasheets for tendering & offers.
• Interface with supplier to obtain quotations & documents for needed items.
• Items cost-effective solutions in Copper and fiber structured cabling specifically optimized for the user, for both technologies, Point to Point & GPON.
• Schedule, perform, and document findings from on-site surveys of existing or future structured cabling systems.
• Coordinate and produce designs for telecommunications work area outlet types, configurations, and locations.
• Coordinate and produce structured cable designs to support work area outlet types, configurations, and locations. As well as Design solutions for FTTH networks.
• Coordinate and produce detailed pathway designs to support inside and outside plant cabling infrastructure, including fill calculations.
• Coordinate infrastructure needs with other systems: CCTV, access control, A/V, fire alarm, WLAN, building automation, etc.
• Produce detailed floor plan and enlarged telecommunication space designs.
• Work with CAD team to produce detailed construction drawings in AutoCAD based on project criteria.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of and utilize relevant sections of NFPA codes, TIA standards, BICSI publications, or other relevant criteria.
2 to 5 years