Responsible for managing the implementation of Network data core equipment
including UDC (Unified Database Convergence) projects needed for 2G/3G/4G
subscribers, IMS (IP Multimedia Sub-system) projects for fixed and mobile
services, EPC (Evolved Packet Core) projects needed for 2G/3G/4G and 5G packet
data services for mobile subscribers, MVIV testing and roaming projects, etc.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Initiate and contribute to project planning of all data Core projects.
* Contribute to project planning for related Core projects.
* Review and approve Project Implementation Plans (PIP)
* Identify and monitor project progress, blocking issues and find corrective
* Manage the implementation and expansion of all Multi-controller, Wifi Core,
STPs, DRA, IMS, AGCF
* Identify the pre-requisites and project dependencies.
* Manage the implementation and expansion of the International Gateways
Project for Voice and VoIP.
* Manage connectivity integration for core nodes.
* Manage MVIV testing for all core projects.
* Support project integration troubleshooting with the client's backbone.
* Assist the project team in meetings with the Vendors/system integrators to
resolve technical issues and disputes.
* Manage MoP submissions with vendors and ensure that they are approved by
design on the system.
* Support procurement and PCC teams for new project assessments from the
* Ensure proper handover to operations.
* Identify project risk factors and prepare contingency plans.
* Produce weekly, Director, GM, VP reports, and other management reports.
* Provide detailed reports of findings and the assessment of the solutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering
* Minimum 12 years of overall experience in Telecom Network Implementation
and proven core network experience, with IP background.
* Thorough technical knowledge of core network data Core elements, protocols,
and layers (fixed and mobile), preferably with 5 years of Managerial level
* Good planning, organizing, and team management skills.
* Good conceptual ability, and strong risk management skills.
* PMP / Prince 2 certification is desired.
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English language.