• Work collaboratively and effectively with Scrum team members.
• Plan, coordinate & manage projects, resources, and budgets from ideation through post-production support.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams to support the project through implementation and post-project support.
• Write requirements' specifications according to standard templates and tools.
• Decompose high-level business needs into structured requirements, use cases, user stories/scenarios, business rules, functional and non-functional requirements with sufficient detail to satisfy the needs of the business, developers, and testers.
• Lead requirements elicitation, analysis, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and that they conform to standards.
• Develop Business Requirements Document and represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, wireframes where appropriate.
• Participate in requirements prioritization and solution risk analysis.
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and draft UAT test plans, ensure test data available and draft test cases.
• Participate in testing and quality assurance process.
• Collaborate with developers and end-users to ensure that application functionality meets client needs, test solutions, problem-solve issues, coordinate enhancements.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in IT Technical Fields / Project Management and Business Analysis years strong user interaction and full life-cycle business analysis.
• Strong personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
• BS/BA is required, PMP and CBAP certification are preferred.
• Experience in working with data warehouses or databases and integrations is a plus.