Role Title: Technical Sales Representative
Position: Full time
Location: Mangaf, Kuwait
Salary: 450 KD + Uncapped Commission (Negotiable)
Hours: 8:30am to 5pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to 2:30pm Saturday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and aspiring technical sales professional or engineer to join the team at Royal Technic Kuwait, supplier of specialised hydraulic tools, specialised industrial tools, hydrotest pumps and hydraulic torque wrenches.
The Technical Sales Representative will be expected to proactively source leads and contact organisations, via sales meetings, site visits, cold calling, email and exceed the sales, lead generation, customer satisfaction and payment follow up targets and KPIs.
• KWD 450 + Uncapped Commission (Negotiable)
• Leave salary and other benefit as per the Kuwait law.
• Company car, mobile phone and sim card will be provided.
• Air ticket or KD 120.000 will be provided after completion of every year
Seeking energetic and resilient individual with sales experience, technical experience or background and compulsory driving license.
This is a great opportunity for sales professionals to earn uncapped commission and professional experience to further develop their skills and knowledge in the workplace. By joining Royal Technic Kuwait, you will be working in a 14 year old family business that is constantly growing and changing.
For more information on Royal Technic Kuwait go to www.royaltechnic.com
About the role
The role will consist of:
• Prospecting for new clients and enquiries, includes sales meetings, cold visits, cold calling and lead generation (45%)
• Maintaining relationships with existing clients (20%)
• Creation of quotes (20%)
• Payment follow up (10%)
• Administration and logging (5%)
Applications close at 11pm on Friday, 12/07/2018
Applications should be submitted to: email@example.com and include the subject line: Technical Sales Representative Application
Follow up phone calls can be made to:
Daniel - 97673567
Joe - 90005679
• Your CV or Resume
• Where applicable, a transcript of any latest academic results