As we tackle the world s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, and we re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world s top business and technology professionals.
Who We Are
The IBM Hyrbid Cloud Integration TEA M work with Sales, Services, Support and Product Management organizations to identify and engage with clients that need help solving complex issues with their production deployments.
Who You Are
We are seeking highly skilled technologists with deep skills across multiple industries, who aren t afraid to solve broad, cross-cutting challenges for IBM's most strategic customers, and perform related technology evangelism activities.
Ideally, you are an SME in Digital Business Automation, DevOps, API Management, Integration and/or Messaging offerings. Of importance, you possess hands-on experience and a thorough understanding of one OR more of the following products
• API Connect
• APP Connect
• MQ (Messaging)
• Business Process Manager
• Robotic Process Automation
Core Responsibilities .
• Customer Engagements Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the customers in Kuwait on App Infra opportunities. Successfully conducts Proofs-of-Concepts, Proofs-of-Technology, Demos, Design/Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive M&P revenues.
• Technical Sales Accelerators Delivery of Technical Sales Accelerators such as Proofs-of-Technology (PoTs), Workshops, and Demos.
• Business Partner Engagement Develops innovative enablement Programs for the BP community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
• Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and WW for enablement and customer engagements
Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions
Today s operating environment demands a stack that s responsive to the innovative enterprise one that can leverage all data types & access the latest technologies. By 2020, businesses will commit at least 50% of IT spend on cloud. Businesses are prioritizing the secure connection and extension mission-critical apps. IBM Hybrid Cloud is a leader in providing these solutions and we re hiring!
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development