NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title : Sr Customer Engineer
Location : Kuwait
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position responsible for ensuring contractual obligations with customers are met on a work order and systems basis; Coordinates activities associated with product/service resolution issues.
• Provide the requested Demos for the new or existing clients.
• Providing the required handover sessions to the Technical and business users.
• Providing the required Training sessions for (IVR) to the Technical team.
• Writing required documents for Projects initialization and handover phases such as (Scope of Work, Handover documents, As Built, Technical and Business guides).
• High Experience and Good knowledge in IVR Developing.
• Design, Implement and maintain IVR for different business scenarios to satisfy customer s needs.
• Responsibility of implementation different Solutions for different customers.
• Participate in designing, implementing, troubleshooting various call Center with different scale of number of agents.
• Project requirements gathering and responsibility for Managing the entire lifecycle of the projects.
• Implementation of periodic upgrades of the System as required includes both Hotfixes and full version upgrades.
• 24/7 Support ensuring platform is fully operational, this include first and Second level support.
• Must have a thorough understanding of NCR Services systems, operations and policies, and customer contract specifics that are used to resolve customer problems; Works with many implementation roles such as Project Managers and Implementation Managers/Coordinators as NCR implements solutions; Required to coordinate NCR internal projects for the customer
• Assist with determining Out-of-Scope services rendered to the customer; Attend vendor and customer meetings when required
• Participate in installation planning sessions
• Ensure that the customer uses the proper primary escalation contacts within NCR Services.
• Isolates problems and creates resolution plans; Logs problem resolution/maintains databases
• Supports the resolution of known software problems to be fixed in later releases
• Prepares standard reports to ensure SLA is represented accurately
• Work with customer help desks on specialized SLA management activities, when normal NCR processes are failing; Maintain customer relations and observe customer process change
• Fast-paced, team environment working with internal networks and the external customer; Daily job responsibilities may change based on customer need; Maintain and update knowledge/skills through training and development opportunities
• Possible travel required based on account requirements
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and using database MSSQL/ORACLE(Stored Procedures and Functions),
REST, JSON, SOAP,
Understanding of Design Patterns
4-5 years of related experience
Administrative, analytical, and/or technical experience, preferably within support.
Thorough knowledge of Call Center implementation/Troubleshooting.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies