Primary Purpose of Job:
Participate in the implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Program for Dukhan Oil and Gas
Assist Environment Analyst in performing Compliance Monitoring Program for Dukhan Oil and Gas
Principle / Key Responsibilities:
1. Perform ground water sampling and in‐situ analysis.
2. Perform manual stack emission monitoring.
3. Perform environmental noise level monitoring (daytime and night time).
4. Conduct project's environmental inspections.
5. Conduct environmental incident/accident inspections.
6. Conduct waste management inspections and supervise loading and unloading of wastes to HSE yards.
7. Conduct joint HSE inspections.
8. Compile emission data from various sources of all concerned Dukhan Oil and
9. Gas Operations Departments and prepare Monthly Flaring Report.
10. Draft Quarterly Environmental Monitoring Report (QEMR) and draft Consent to Operate (CTO)
renewal applications based on inputs received from all concerned departments within Dukhan.
11. Perform other environmental compliance and monitoring related duties and prepare reports as
Qualifications & Experience:
Completion of higher secondary school (grade 12) plus Diploma in Environmental Science/Engineering or
Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions related to using chemicals and to performing tests
on potential hazardous substances.
Good investigation, data interpretation and compilation skills.
Ability to use basic software such as MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Good in writing routine reports and presentation skills
Ability to obtain Qatar Driving License
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
At least 5 years of field Environmental monitoring, sampling, and inspection experience,
preferably with minimum 4 years in oil & gas or petrochemical industry.
Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams, and be flexible in work
assignments with good inter‐personal and motivational skills.
Ability to operate monitoring & sampling equipment & instruments.
Ability to perform field monitoring, sampling and inspections.
Ability to communicate well orally and in writing.