Duties & Responsibilities :
• Conduct daily high good quality Maintenance routine.
• Respond to contingencies to ensure restoration of system operations in the event of a component or system malfunction.
• In depth component level troubleshooting of Chillers Unit, Control Panels, Chilled Water, FCU, AHU, FAHU, CCU, SAC, WAC, Extract Fan, PKG unit, Pumps, Motors, Water Leak Detections, VAV’s, MCC Panel, Domestic Water, fire sprinkler system (Electrical & Diesel Pump) & Plumbing when faults occur to ensure continuous operations.
• Perform Drill to check and confirm the Fire system functionality in the Data center and exchanges
• Conducts a quality check of all HVAC & MEP documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations
• Ability to analyze equipment failures, incident reports, equipment to improve performance and reliability and suggest/implement corrective plan to avoid such incidents in the future.
• Manage the complete Database for the Datacenters and exchanges As built drawings, Cad SLDs,
• Carryout inspections of the HVAC & MEP facilities to identify system single point of failure
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.