Compile records of amount, define kind and value of merchandise, material or stock on hand. Counts stock, material or merchandise on hand and posts totals to inventory records. Compares inventories taken with office records or computes figures from office sales, equipment, shipping, production, purchase or stock records to obtain current inventory. Maintain hardware and consumables necessary to support Logistics operations. Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of goods and computes inventory balance, price and costs. Prepare reports of inventory balances, prices and shortages.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Ensure incoming products are traceable, stocked appropriately, preserved according to quality standards, all in accordance with companies standard operating procedures.
2. Monitor all shelf life items, upcoming inspections, expiry dates, preservation requirements, and calibration due dates.
3. Transfer items to sub store and other stores as and when required.
4. Receive requisitions from users and prepare delivery accordingly. Initiate, prepare, edit, and process requisitions to stock. Identify open requirements/requisitions and issue accordingly.
5. Contact customers, supply organizations, transportation units, and others to obtain material status information, follow up on urgently required items, and/or expedite delivery of material to work sites.
6. Employ software for requisitions processing, warehouse management, shipping/transportation preparation and to perform records search, data input, and data corrections.
7. Search catalogs, records, or other data sources to obtain or correct stock numbers or part numbers or to find authorized substitutes for stock items.
8. Understand hazard and risk assessment techniques in accordance with SDS. Resolves the issues related to storage, safety, and HAZMAT Storage in accordance with SDS. Disposes of hazardous materials in accordance with applicable regulations and policies in accordance with SDS.
9. Be able to perform containment and or confinement operations within in the capabilities of the resources and personal protective equipment available with the company in accordance with SDS.
10. Manages storage space utilization and develop locations system and care of supply in storage. Maintains the storage facilities and material handling equipment. Assist in the inventory management of retail and wholesale supply activity.
11. Maintain and monitor the Key Control Program.
12. Ensure Import & Export of ITAR Items for shipping, receiving, storing, and issuing are in compliance with ITAR Regulations.
13. Accountable of property accountability and asset visibility. Ensures that 100% property accountability is maintained.
14. Ensures all aspects of an efficient property book Continually monitors and reports issues with sensitive and high value equipment are maintained in support of the command supply discipline program (CSDP).
15. Conduct physical inventories and adjust and /or maintain inventory, stock or property account records.
16. Perform cyclic inventory every month to ensure inventory accuracy.