Logistics Technician will provide supply support for logistics management such as supply support, maintain logistics, management of retail and whole activities, issuing and receiving supplies and equipment, spares, personnel requirements, research warranty plans, implementation and cost analysis. Determine current and projected material requirements.
Will also be responsible to:
1. Ability to Search IPC catalogs, records, or other data sources and Technical Publications to obtain or correct stock numbers or part numbers or to find authorized substitutes for stock items.
2. Experienced and familiar to read and understand all type of MSDS, CMM, TB, SB, COC, COO, Calibration Certificates and O/H Report of incoming items from suppliers.
3. Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, Delivery Notes and Purchase orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments and items certifications and certificate of Origin of the materials.
4. Prepare documents, such as work orders, bill of lading, Shipping Lists and shipping orders to route materials.
5. Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
6. Follow up with Suppliers for items discrepancies / damage and documentations that requires correction.
7. Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates, and ensure the special handling of items as per the regulations are followed.
8. Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand truck, Forklift, conveyor, or sorting bins, Polaris, Club Car, Pallet Jack etc...
9. Pack, seal, label, and affix postage Labels to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
10. Ensure transfer AOG items immediately to end users.
11. Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
12. Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
13. Ensure all transactions are conducted within organization automated system provided.
14. Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
15. Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.
16. Physical inspection of aircraft parts (Cleanliness, preservation, shelf life, Overhaul interval, damage, scratches, no compliance with OEM Standards, etc.) upon receipt and shipping,
17. Proficient in the inspection procedures to accept/reject aircraft parts based on physical appearance and/or trace paperwork.
18. The ability to read, comprehend and explain aircraft trace.
19. Verifying trace of aircraft parts back to a regulated source.
20. Ensure Import & Export of ITAR Items for shipping and receiving are in compliance with ITAR Regulations.