1. Design Solution based on Requirements received from business and should be able to lead a team of Technical Resources to develop a solution as per BRS within the timeframe.
2. Prepare design and deployment documents as per AIM Methodology and CMMI ML 3 practice
3. Should be able to convert the business requirements to solution by configuring the system and coding where ever required.
4. Conduct SIT, UAT with the users and resolve the issues raised by users.
5. Provide user support to existing CRM system
6. Provide Training and operational documents to users on the above mentioned modules
7. Review the coding done by outsources partners
8. Testing the delivered solution by outsources partners
The jobholder would be required to develop solution using OAF, ADF, Java, J2EE Technology, Oracle 10g developer suite, PL/SQL Programming, Oracle Workflow and monitor and validate developments done by external consultants. Should be able to guide and lead a team of developers.
The job holder would be a link between the IT solutions and end users of different departments. Training & issues resolution of end users is an integral part of this job profile
Applicant should have excellent knowledge in Oracle CX, Oracle R12 Suite with emphasis to Oracle CRM modules with OAF , ADF knowledge
Good Experience in development of RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) in the domain of Oracle Apps E- Business Suite R12
Excellent experience and development skills in OA Framework
Good experience in Workflow Customization, AME setups.
Excellent experience in Discoverer, XML Publisher, BI Publisher Reports.
Good Knowledge on Reports & Forms 6i/10g
Good Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
In-Depth experience in Full Life Cycle Implementations and Post Implementation Support for Oracle Applications
Knowledge of development with Java, J2EE Technology