The Sales Manager will proactively work with the Opticable organisation to design and implement a cohesive local business strategy that directly supports the Strategic Plan.
The employee will utilize their existing contacts to further develop market penetration strategies within his area, delivering significant growth for focusing on developing profitable business relations.
The Sales Manager will quickly establish credibility with senior decision makers in target companies ensuring opportunities are well identified and communicated within the Al Nasser Business and Service LLC(NBS) organisation to enable a swift realization of plans.
The role will be to identify, analyse and map business opportunities (fiber optic cables and components) and the resources required to convert them into viable sales the field, as a priority penetrating the Oman market.
The Sales Manager will ensure a careful bridge between market level strategy setting and country level execution, communication and two way knowledge transfers. As a hands on business leader the Sales Manager will identify any barriers to success ensuring counter strategies are implemented quickly.
1. Elaborate the local sales strategy and participate to the budget of the area, ensuring careful intelligence of competitive products and the business plans of key competitors.
2. Prepare the most adapted offer to meet the needs of the customer in partnership with the technical support and the Front office and integrate the demands for the other products of the Group (optical components, copper, engineering solutions)
3. Continue to drive and develop fiber optic business acting in this capacity as both field sales representative and key account manager, strengthening relations with key customers.
4. Secure the Upstream Spec-In process for Opticable cable products to the Fiber Optic (FO) network Operators and their associated Value Chain (Installers, Contractors )
5. Secure the successful installation & commissioning of Opticable cable by the Operators / Installers
6. To identify FO solution opportunities with key network operators and their contractors, building strong value propositions, leveraging all advantages the Global organization has to offer.
7. To develop an expert understanding of the landscape of each network Operators, their infrastructure and constraints, and for each of them detect a FO solution opportunity.
8. For each FO solution opportunity identify key decisions makers within the Operators, 2/2 Contractors & Installers.
9. Ensure optimized customer experience along the order chain (from initial sales contact to order placement, and up to delivery and after sales management).
10. Creation and execution of strategies and plans to enter/re-enter accounts.
11. To be perceived as a trusted advisor, an expert in the field particularly with specifiers and engineers. 12.Ensure the development of an improved price management strategy (market level)
13. Ensure sales forecast accuracy working with the Supply Chain department to develop and execute a coherent sourcing strategy. ( 3, 6 & 12 months)
14. Create a product development/ product management plan to directly increase margin and market share, making the most of the existing product set.
15. Increase operating margins with the improved pricing management and bid coordination with supply units, also continuously monitoring the overdues.
Improvement of sales financial results (indicators: sales, gross margin, commercial margin, overdues x days of sales)
Improvement of sales forecast accuracy
Improvement of customers satisfaction (indicators: customer surveys, number of customer visits, market share per market segment, new customers / period)
Improvement of NBS brand awareness and recognition
Development of new offers and products that answer client needs
Contribute to the products expertise;
Assure a regular and monthly reporting of the sales activity through indicators
Inform the management about the evolution of the market to adapt the global strategy;